Zoom Phone migration for global gallery
Migration of Almine Rech’s legacy office phone system to Zoom Phone.
Alimine Rech Gallery was using an outdated PBX phones system preventing them from taking advantage of the benefit of a cloud based phone system. Multiple, global galleries and rapid changes in the work environment, where staff moved to a remote working meant ‘staying connected’ became more than a necessity to ensure smooth running of business.
Maintaining their phone numbers and migrating their tried and tested configurations and settings to a new system was a primary deliverable.
Synergy helped by migrating their phone system to a widely familiar platform, Zoom which has now become a global player in connecting the world via Zoom Meetings.
We migrated Almine Rech’s London, Paris and New York galleries to Zoom Phone.
Our key deliverables were:
- Timely scheduling of the number porting from existing providers to Zoom
- Pre-configure the phone system on Zoom to familiarize themselves with temporary numbers.
- Provide end-user training to administer(Level 1) the Zoom Phone System. This helped them manage the ‘Call Queue’ themselves at any time and customize it as per the Gallery’s functioning.
- Connectivity from any place via the Zoom App on the mobile device.
- We ensured that advanced phone system features are available to end users, enabling efficient collaboration which would in turn enhance business productivity.
- Introduce industry-level security and encryption by leveraging upon advanced communication protocols helping the Gallery adhere to region-specific compliance requirements.